Directions for planning your investigation:
Create a new google doc. Title it " ___&____'s Water Investigation." Share your google doc with me immediately so I can help you. Also share with the person you are working with so you can work off the same doc. Copy the following questions and paste them into your google doc. Answer the questions together as a pair.
- Do you plan to work alone or with a partner?
- What question do you plan to investigate?
- Why this question is important to you?
- How does this question connect you to local aquatic resources and/or issues?
- What data/evidence will be needed?
- How will you collect the data?
- As you are thinking of it now, how would you best describe your study? Is it descriptive, comparative, predictive, or correlative? Is it a controlled laboratory experiment, a field study, something else?
- What concerns do you have with implementing this study in the next 8-10 weeks?
- Is there anything you need to complete the investigation but don’t have access to? Tools, resources, expertise?